Home » Monthly Newsletters since Jan. 2019 | Transformation Leaders
2020-2021 London insight series
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any enquiries.
- Thursday 23rd January 2020. Lunchtime. we held a highly successful members ‘2020 new product planning’ session.
- After the March UK Covid lockdown have now caught up our missed March and May planned ‘insight sessions’ . Do note these new ‘zoom’ dates, which incidentally are ‘free’ in the true spirit of the global emergency. Tuesday May 19th 5pm-6pm. Invited speaker: Chris Collins. Chairman of www.i-realise.co.uk introduced here by very long term member and project winner through us Henry McNeil. Title: ‘Agile transformation for a new post Covid world’. Post-Meetings slide and files.
- Thursday May 28th 5pm-6pm. we have great pleasure in welcoming Founder and CEO of Maybe* www.maybetech.com Polly Barnfield OBE. UK created, but a global leading innovation in the real-time tracking of social of media activity for guiding ‘the best returns on a company’s social media investment’. Post meeting videos and slides
- Tuesday 24th of November. Our end year 20th anniversary evening event. Army and Navy Club.
- Costs of 2020 events. Currently our Covid lockdown Zoom ‘insight events’ are free. Just apply to email@example.com
- The 2019 St James Square and 180 Piccadilly London Insight Series consisted of: 24th January New year planning and ‘honour lunch’. Guest: Dame Margaret Hodge MP. 19th March: Member Michael Bayler author of The Liquid Enterprise and evolution of ‘how the network is transforming value’. 21st May: Alex Henry. How the profusion of data and data systems is producing leadership confusion in the top leadership of corperations.7th July. Business psychologist Caroline Gourlay. The failures of leadership The incompetent, the dysfunctional and the absent. To which we can add the dangers of top political leadership- hubris and narcissism. 24th September: Member and author Chris Brown. Preparing for IR35 into the public sector (in short, the senior independent project leader should NEVER be classed as an employee. But conceding that many low level interims ‘are’ indeed employees, but without the normal rights of an employee) . 22nd October: Andrew Henning leader and founder or www.redweb.com a highly successful and long established independent digital communications agency 5th December: Our 19th end year event, an anniversary wine dinner. www.christopherburrmw.com our chosen speaker and wines selected through the unique www.wotwine.com
- All these bi monthly enjoyable non-profit making evening events will either be at 180 Piccadilly or at the Army and Navy Club in St James Square.
- As always, all subscribing members receive at the end of every month since 2001 around a ‘12 page valuable independent summary and digest’ of what we have learned of relevance in the market for transformational leadership during the month before. For alumni and our wider network sometimes this full account is sent out, or sometimes a very short reminder of a forthcoming insight meeting. In short the best solution is to be a subscribing member at just £85 a quarter. We are always delighted to receive any feedback or fresh member insights of their own to firstname.lastname@example.org