Home » image003
2020-2021 London insight series
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any enquiries.
- Thursday 23rd January 2020. Lunchtime. we held a highly successful members ‘2020 new product planning’ session.
- Thursday 19th March 2020. Nelson Room, Army and Navy Club. 6pm for 6.30pm to 9.00pm. Speaker member Peter Henry. The power of the ‘personal brand’. Book early to email@example.com
- And further bi Monthly London insight sessions May, July, September, October TBA and diary date…
- Tuesday 24th of November. Our end year 20th anniversary evening event. Army and Navy Club.
- Costs of 2020 events. Subscribing members £50 all inclusive and inclusive of vat. Invited alumni, clients and invited non- members, £90.
- The 2019 St James Square and 180 Piccadilly London Insight Series consisted of: 24th January New year planning and ‘honour lunch’. Guest: Dame Margaret Hodge MP. 19th March: Member Michael Bayler author of The Liquid Enterprise and evolution of ‘how the network is transforming value’. 21st May: Alex Henry of www.domo.com. How the profusion of data and data systems is producing leadership confusion in the top leadership of corperations.7th July. Business psychologist Caroline Gourlay. The failures of leadership The incompetent, the dysfunctional and the absent. To which we can add the dangers of top political leadership- hubris and narcissism. 24th September: Member and author Chris Brown. Preparing for IR35 into the public sector (in short, the senior independent project leader should NEVER be classed as an employee. But conceding that many low level interims ‘are’ indeed employees, but without the normal rights of an employee) . 22nd October: Andrew Henning leader and founder or www.redweb.com a highly successful and long established independent digital communications agency 5th December: Our 19th end year event, an anniversary wine dinner. www.christopherburrmw.com our chosen speaker and wines selected through the unique www.wotwine.com
- All these bi monthly enjoyable non-profit making evening events will either be at 180 Piccadilly or at the Army and Navy Club in St James Square.
- As always, all subscribing members receive at the end of every month since 2001 around a ‘12 page valuable independent summary and digest’ of what we have learned of relevance in the market for transformational leadership during the month before. For alumni and our wider network sometimes this full account is sent out, or sometimes a very short reminder of a forthcoming insight meeting. In short the best solution is to be a subscribing member at just £85 a quarter. We are always delighted to receive any feedback or fresh member insights of their own to firstname.lastname@example.org