Home » Screen Shot 2013-10-16 at 15.27.45 | Transformation Leaders
2021-2022 London insight series.
- In 2020- 2021 , as can be seen in the insight sessions in zoom in the 2020-2021 directory we pivoted successfully into easy -attend, popular, and valuable insight sessions in ‘zoom’ from May 2020 and into 2021. We were even able to manage MORE insight sessions than the usual bi- monthly face to face sessions in St James in London. We held our very first face to face lunch in St James Square in late May 2021. All slidesets for these zoom events were carried in our usual end monthly members reports
- We held our first larger members ‘sell-out’ planning lunch was held on Thursday November 2021 as we started to plan for 2022.
- On January 20th 2022 we held a small ‘honour lunch’ for the new Chairman of the Army and Navy Club, ex banker Frank Froud where we hold many of our London face to face events. We were also Joined at the lunch by Retired Para Lt Colonel Philip Neame MBE co- founder and Deputy Chairman of www.ulyssestrust.co.uk.
- We co-held a well attended ‘live’ event on the evening May 11th for T-L.com member and speaker Eliot Heilpern on ’The unforeseen consequences of Technology’
- On the evening of Wednesday 20th July we held a successful well attended national discussion in zoom moderated by T-L.com member Glen Maxwell Heron and his business partner Felix Spender on the ‘springboard opportunities’ provided by the hybrid workplace revolution, with the considerable stresses on senior management to capitalise on the benefits. The report on this event was contained in the End July 2022 members and clients newsletter.
- Tuesday September 20th 12.30 for 1.00pm A subscribing members only ‘private room lunch’ in St James Square with a top ‘honour guest’ from the top of UK Government medical planning arena. Cost will be £70 for a delicious three course ‘menu fixe’ with wine . Subscribing members should book as early as possible to secure their place, as space is limited.
- On Thursday October 20th we will revisit, with valuable T-L.com member Emeritus, Garth Shephard, as our guide, the subject of ‘Changing Climates’ .. a vital topic, which we first addressed in November 2007, 15 years ago , at Chatham House in St James Square. The recent Glasgow climate event in the Autumn of 2021 (COP26) ukcop26.org was remarkable but the target of 1.5 degrees of global warming is now an unachievable goal, the climate changes are already with us. So what is the ‘latest picture’ and how are we going to adapt? We have decided to hold this zoom event free to all members, clients and friends. Just book your place to firstname.lastname@example.org. Assembling on Zoom between 5.50pm and 6.15pm on the 20th October, through to 7.15 pm finish. All confirmed bookers will receive their zoom event link after 2.00pm on the day.
- In the spring of 2023 we plan a major event in The City of London on the ‘Elephant in the Audit Room’. All markets depend on the passing of a successful professional audit.( The ‘true and fair auditor’s view’). How are mistakes like Carillion, BHS and others possible? And what do clients and auditors need to do to raise their games?
- In November we have booked two dates for our end 2022- members and guests event in St James, again with a top change leader as our guest and speaker. Note Tuesday Nov 29th and Thursday December 1st . Past end- year speakers have included Sir Vince Cable, then just out of Cabinet, as BIS Minister heading up our first UK Industrial Strategy. A main board director of clients Panasonic UK, Nigel Cowmeadow. Social Services Regulator, Penny Thompson CBE. Whistleblower Ian Foxley, co-founder of WBUK.org. Top engineer Rear Admiral Amjad Hussain, our first UK ‘head of weapons’ etc..
- To enquire about our insight events programme just email to email@example.com